BREAKING: Manny Ramirez suspended 50 games

ESPN is reporting right now that Los Angeles Dodgers star Manny Ramirez has been suspended for 50 games by Major League Baseball for a positive test for a performance-enhancing substance.

Stay tuned here to the Daily Balk for further information.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AL East preview

Gentleman Jim: Ok gentlemen.
Gentleman Jim: AL East.
Shaun Parent: Yeeeesh.
Coryhouser: I'm going to say this outright
Coryhouser: Not the Yankees
Shaun Parent: I hate all these motherf*ckers.
Shaun Parent: Let's eliminate.
Coryhouser: Orioles, no
Shaun Parent: Right.
Gentleman Jim: Blue Jays, no.
Coryhouser: Blue Jays? No
Coryhouser: lol
Shaun Parent: I don't count out the Blue Jays, really.
Gentleman Jim: I do.
Coryhouser: Because they have Rolen?
Coryhouser: *ducks*
Shaun Parent: rofl
Shaun Parent: No.
Shaun Parent: I'm not saying they're in a tight race.
Shaun Parent: But will be 3rd in the division this year.
Shaun Parent: And better than the Yankees.
Gentleman Jim: No way.
Shaun Parent: Way.
Gentleman Jim: I'll bet anything in the world.
Shaun Parent: Bet me your brown cherry.
Shaun Parent: The Rays? I don't think they repeat.
Shaun Parent: I hate to say it, but I'll go with Boston.
Shaun Parent: ...
Shaun Parent: Is this thing on?
Gentleman Jim: One of my roommates was a fan of two teams.
Shaun Parent: Flip-flopper.
Gentleman Jim: He claimed to be a Cubs fan and a Yankees fan.
Gentleman Jim: Now, I don't mind having a team in each league, as long as you know which one you like bestest.
Gentleman Jim: But there just seems to be something morally wrong with liking those two both.
Shaun Parent: Oh there is.
Shaun Parent: And you should've drowned him and buried him in the park.
Gentleman Jim: I think it goes Yanks, Sox, Rays
Coryhouser: The order?
Gentleman Jim: yeah
Shaun Parent: Yanks gonna choke again.
Coryhouser: So you're picking the Yankees?
Gentleman Jim: no
Gentleman Jim: lol
Coryhouser: Alllllllllright
Gentleman Jim: I hate them too much to pick them.
Gentleman Jim: I'd rather be wrong and pick someone else than pick them and be right
Coryhouser: ow
Gentleman Jim: Boston.
Coryhouser: Ooooookay
Coryhouser: Well, I'm picking the Rays
Coryhouser: They're hungry
Shaun Parent: Hungry for casserole?
Gentleman Jim: They're something
Coryhouser: Want to avenge themselves for the disappointing series against the Phillies fuck you
Coryhouser: I say they repeat

No comments: