BREAKING: Manny Ramirez suspended 50 games

ESPN is reporting right now that Los Angeles Dodgers star Manny Ramirez has been suspended for 50 games by Major League Baseball for a positive test for a performance-enhancing substance.

Stay tuned here to the Daily Balk for further information.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AL West Preview

Gentleman Jim: Ok AL West
Shaun Parent: This is a toughie.
Coryhouser: Yeah
Coryhouser: Angels didn't resign Teixeira
Coryhouser: Bad move on their part, I think
Shaun Parent: DUMB.
Gentleman Jim: Couldn't afford him.
Coryhouser: Still
Coryhouser: Dumb
Coryhouser: A's have Matt Holliday
Coryhouser: That's a big boost for them
Gentleman Jim: I kinda like Texas
Coryhouser: I don't
Shaun Parent: And they got Jason Giambi. Which is a big boost in putting needles in other dude's asses.
Coryhouser: Uhh
Shaun Parent: Yeah uh.
Shaun Parent: Shit.
Coryhouser: I really don't like Texas
Shaun Parent: Dare I say that perhaps Oakland wins the division?
Gentleman Jim: I like their offense.
Coryhouser: I think the A's have a good choice
Coryhouser: chance****************
Gentleman Jim: Their closer is hurt
Shaun Parent: I can't see Texas winning.
Shaun Parent: I can't.
Gentleman Jim: I don't think they'll win either.
Gentleman Jim: I just like their offense.
Shaun Parent: Angels took too many big hits.
Shaun Parent: And Seattle? Please.
Coryhouser: HEY
Coryhouser: HEY
Coryhouser: They got Griffey back
Coryhouser: lol
Shaun Parent: Yeah.
Gentleman Jim: To sell tickets.
Coryhouser: Oh wait
Coryhouser: Guys
Coryhouser: This just in:
Shaun Parent: That's like the Red Wings signing Gordie Howe to be a enforcer.
Coryhouser: Griffey dropped a bucket of paint on his toe painting his living room tonight, he's out for two months
Coryhouser: Man
Gentleman Jim: Shut up.
Coryhouser: lol
Shaun Parent: rofl
Gentleman Jim: Ok.
Gentleman Jim: I would have believed it though.
Shaun Parent: Or he could've pulled a Sosa.
Shaun Parent: Sneezed his back out.
Coryhouser: Hey Jim if you say "Pizza" 3 times fast it sounds like Gullible
Shaun Parent: rofl
Coryhouser: So who are you picking
Coryhouser: Shaun or Jim
Coryhouser: Doesn't matter
Shaun Parent: Oakland.
Coryhouser: Jim?
Gentleman Jim: Anaheim
Coryhouser: I am picking the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
Gentleman Jim: Of California
Gentleman Jim: Of the USA
Gentleman Jim: Of North America

No comments: